Belgium Data Recovery is a leader in the reconstruction of RAID arrays
Many of our competitors are not able to provide full RAID data recovery at an affordable price, but we have years of experience within this area and our technical expertise is unmatched. When you’ve lost business-critical data on a RAID array, Belgium Data Recovery is there to help.
Easy RAID recovery
We invest constantly in the research and development of cutting-edge recovery tools and approaches, ensuring that we can recover lost data from all RAID architectures:
- RAID 0 Block-level striping without parity or mirroring
- RAID 1 Mirroring without parity or striping
- RAID 2 Bit-level striping with dedicated Hamming-code parity
- RAID 3 Byte-level striping with dedicated parity
- RAID 4 Block-level striping with dedicated parity
- RAID 5 Block-level striping with distributed parity
- RAID 6 Block-level striping with double distributed parity
- RAID 10 Mirroring without parity, and block-level striping
Whether your issue stems from human error or physical damage resulting from mechanical failure or natural disasters such as floods, we have the expertise to restore your data.
Over the years, we have successfully worked with all types of drives for hundreds of IT professionals, painstakingly repairing, recovering, and rebuilding essential data and minimizing loss as far as possible.
How can you help us?
Minimize data loss by taking a few simple measures:
- Turn off drives immediately if they make unusual noises
- When replacing a drive in a RAID system, completely format and zero it out
- Label each drives with their position in the RAID array
- If your drives are damaged, never run system utilities such as defragmenters or volume repairs
- If you have lost power, never run volume repair utilities if a drive is unmountable, data cannot be accessed, or the file system appears incorrect